On Friday April 26th in the morning you will see several trucks and or other vehicles up on the levee. The operators are having a training session that morning on event protocol and they are running drills. We are sending this so no one is alarmed by the activity they may see on the levee that day.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Pacific hurricane season starts May 15 and Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Check your insurance coverage, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Fort Bend County Levee Improvement District No. 20, through the dedication of its Directors and Consultants, is committed to providing the highest quality service at the most economical costs to its customers and taxpayers.